Sunday, September 7, 2014

Easy Chili Recipe

Here is an easy way to make hearty chili!!!

This chili can be made with beans you cooked yourself or canned red beans.  I had some leftover beans that I cooked all day in the crockpot waiting in my fridge.  I also had some leftover ground BEEF from sine spaghetti I made.

I like to serve toppings with mine: 
-Sour cream
-shredded cheddar
- jalapeños
-black olives
-avocado slices or guacamole

Saltine crackers, corn bread, garlic bread, or Texas toast are good side options.

The specifics:
-1/2 lb. cooked ground beef
-4 cups (4 cans) beans
-3 Roma tomatoes, diced (1 can)
-1 packet chili seasoning
- toppings
- crackers or corn bread 

Directions:
Throw in a pot and cook on medium until heated through.  Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and black olives.

Fast and easy!!!
Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment