Sunday, November 16, 2014

Easy Ham Salad

I bought a spiral sliced ham and it was Soooo much meat!  I've been thinking of ways to use it up!



I'm very glad I remembered to make ham salad.  

The first time I tried it, was at a park play date many years ago...another mom had simply brought a container of ham salad and crackers.  She and her children shared some with me and it was delightful!

You won't believe how simple it is to make.


I used to use a food processor, but I had to use a cutting board and knife this time, which wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be.

Then I put all of the finely chopped ham in a bowl and mixed in enough mayo to moisten the meat and added a few tablespoons of sweet pickle relish to add a bit of crunch, color, and tang to the salad.  Keep chilled.

Serve with crackers or on bread as a sandwich.

Ingredients:

Finely diced ham
Mayo
Pickle relish

Serve on Bread or crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment